FREE Shipping Worldwide!
- Original artwork
- Designed specifically for adults
- 30 pages of landscapes, scenery and themes
- Themed scenery suitable for reminiscing
- A4 size, printed on thick quality paper
Colouring-in for the Elderly
Coloring-in has long been considered a therapeutic activity suitable to the young and old. Colouring-in evokes feelings of peace, enjoyment and satisfaction that are hard to beat. Revisiting this much loved childhood pastime is well worth the effort.
Some people believe that coloring-in is only for children but ‘adult coloring’ as a hobby is gaining momentum. These days, coloring books and pencils are being given to elders to maintain motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Research into the effects of coloring activities for people suffering from dementia show positive outcomes, most notably a decrease in agitation and anxiety.
The therapeutic value of colouring comes in part from a participant’s need to concentrate and in doing so they may ‘forget’ their troubles whilst in the midst of a colouring activity; relaxation and meditative moods often follow.
- Size: A4 Paper with binder, roughly 21.5 cm x 29.7 cm x 1 cm
- Paper Quality: 160 GSM, quality thick paper
- Binding: Spiral Comb Bind as per image